Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BMLewis

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hope everyone is good--looking for some advise on buying a new underwater camera-I am looking at the Sea and Sea DX-1G or the sealife DC600 elite package--wondering if any one has had any expeience with either of these

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to photography forum

Hello Lewis, I own the DX-1g and have taken shots with it on one trip. I am still learning about the camera but I am very pleased with what the pics that I got. I used the camera on a trip to the Galapagos Islands where the diving and taking pictures can be difficult at times. I have used three different Sea&Sea cameras in the past and I was happy with all three. I will be posting pics from my trip in a few weeks and you can check them out. However, if you click on my gallery link under my "stats" section to the left you can see some pics that I took with a Sea&Sea 8000G during a trip this year to Fiji. Unfortunately, I broke the 8000G camera 10 days before my Galapagos trip and I bought the DX-1G to replace it. Feel free to contact me at jamescrew6@verizon.net if you want any other info.

Regards,

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom