Thanks to Scubaboard and Maui Dream Divers- Great DPV experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ketchumid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
b964_7.JPG
This is a follow-up to a post from 10 days ago when I asking for help with suggestions for intro DPV dive while in Maui- scubaboard posters suggested Maui Dream Divers in Kihei and I am glad they did. Had 3 great DPV dives with them.

We did the St Anthony wreck dive, a dive I had done several times before by boat. But the DPV from shore was a much better experience in my book. We saw more life (Mantra- Turtles) by covering a lot more ground. Air consumption was better as well. But most importantly the smiles were bigger-

Thanks MDD and Scubaboard for pointing me in the right direction-

Thanks Kidspot - I was hopig to dive up in your neck of the Island but never made it this last trip- how's the Carthaginian? Worth a trip up, do they night dive it? Aloha-

dunno about night dives out there - It's definitely our best recreational wreck dive on the island though. However there's a lot more life at Mala warf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom