Jetstream regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiadon

Registered
Reaction score
I just noticed the 4500 regulator (Poseidon Xstream) by Dive Rite. I am happily surprised to see this regulator being offered through Dive Rite dealers. Does anyone know if there are plans to offer the Xstream second stage at a later date?

Personally I don't see that happening. The Odin second stage (from what i've personally observed) is a much better reg in terms of reliability and basically the same in terms of performance. I've seen the Xstream second purge buttons break at the slightest touch, as well as the servo go right through the purge button. I know of a few tech divers that use that exact configuration.

Poseidon is private labelling the Jetstream/RG4500 (Xstream 1st/Jetstream 2nd combo) for Dive Rite. They will continue to sell the Xstream regulator themselves.

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom