Dive Sports Christmas Party/Sale (Dec 1st) - Who's going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
FYI to the Deep Dixie Divers, Dive Sports will have their annual Christmas Sale on December 1st and giving away TONS of free prizes.... Just wanted to see who all from Scubaboard might be there?

Starting this thread as it was being discussed in other threads and would have been easily lost or not seen by all.

DISCLAIMER: I don't work for Dive Sports. just sharing this so others will know in this area will know aobut the big sale and giveaway.​

They usually give away everthing from small acessories to full gear sets, dive computers, regulator set, wetsuits, dive bags, etc.

Usually there are several folks there from Scubaboard. So I thought I'd post a "who all is going" thread? maybe we could get together for lunch at Big Bob Gibsons on Danville road or something?

I'm not sure of their exact schedule. But they typically do a "Dirty Santa Game" around 1pm to 3pm and then have a "Grand prize giveaway" around 5pm. They provide all the gifts for the Dirty Santa game.

Anyway, for more information about the event, see Dive Sports website:
Dive Sports Christmas Party and Sale in Decatur, Alabama!

If you need to buy new gear, want to get in on the free gifts, or just want to hang out and have fun with a bunch of other divers, this is a great party to attend.

I'll PM this thread to Phil to see if he can provide some more details.

Hope this is helpful to everyone.

-Mike

I will be there sometime in the afternoon/evening. Got to pick up the long hose kit from them. I can use my gift card I got from the a couple of months ago.

Anyone in resonable driving distance should be there, nobody does it like Phil,Brad and JT....

I'm not sure about my plans this weekend yet, but if I end up not going down to Montgomery this weekend, I'll definitely be there. :)

I'm going to "try" to make it. The wife hasn't said no... yet.

I'm going to "try" to make it. The wife hasn't said no... yet.

<rolls eyes> You can't even call someone to tell them you aren't going to make it to the movie you agreed to go to... :shakehead:

How about a big glass of STFU? :wink:

Michael

I would love to come to a party and get to know more divers, but I would need a ride from the New Orleans area! Anyone got room??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom