Has anyone seen or tried the Nitek HE?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gentlegiant

Contributor
Reaction score
This is the new 7 mix computer from Dive Rite. I have seen it on their site, but have not been able to find out anything else about it.

I just got the nitek he.I have not dove with it yet because its not dive season yet here.It was a tye up between this and the vr3 .I chose this due to ease of programming the thing.The vr3 does a lot of things but this leads me to believe it is more complicated to work . the nitek he is real easy to program,it does 7 on the fly gas switches,can use 02 up to 99%,does trimix,and is about 4 to 500 $ cheaper.what else can you ask for.

leviathan once bubbled...
I just got the nitek he.I have not dove with it yet because its not dive season yet here.It was a tye up between this and the vr3 .I chose this due to ease of programming the thing.The vr3 does a lot of things but this leads me to believe it is more complicated to work . the nitek he is real easy to program,it does 7 on the fly gas switches,can use 02 up to 99%,does trimix,and is about 4 to 500 $ cheaper.what else can you ask for.

Its always dive season =-)

How big is the screen on the HE? Is is bigger than the standard Nitek?

MD

Back
Top Bottom