If you can't dive --- drink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

The big dive trip with Gary's this weekend turned into a big drinking trip. Damn the wind and waves. The only guy that got to dive was PAULWALL and that was three search and recovery exercises - first a flashlight - second and third was a radio.

The only way the rest of us got :14: wet :14: was in the hot tub. Totally not complaining :eyebrow:

Hear is the short version - somebody will tell the whole story I'm sure - none of this crew can keep their mouths shut. I wanted to get out here first so at least a small amount of truth would be posted.

Friday night - HUGE amounts of alcohol was consumed. :no
Hearts were mended :(
We got blown out on Saturday :11doh:
We drank way to much sitting in the hot tub for hours
Some of us never made it back from taking a shower:rofl3:
We drank way to many shots at Tacky Jacks Saturday night
Everybody went home Sunday, swearing our love and friendship for a lifetime.

So we never dove - but we had more fun and laughed more than I have in seven months!

Thanks everyone!:D

I do not have possession any of the pictures. If I did THEY WOULD BE POSTED ALREADY! :coffee: But I know who has the pictures :eyebrow:

Sorry that you got weathered out Donna. Better luck next time. I remember something you told me on the way out to the O. Something about those of us living here have the option of diving on good days!
Howard

ps Who was the Mystery Diver?

What a weekend! I just made it back to Cullman to pick up my dogs! My liver wants to kick my a@! Hehe.....I can't believe the water was so warm this weekend. We were so lucky. I may be able to dig up a pic or 2, but I may save to blackmail "Mr B" during a couple of weekends in Jan.... :wink: Maybe he can buy all of my drinks then....haha. It was absolutely wonderful meeting all of you fabulous people! Adamus....what a wonderful gentleman! Seadoggirl, you rock author girl....I definitely would love to join G 'N' R if y'all have a slot available. Paulwall managed 3 extra dives on top of the warm water one! Denise, you hot mama diver! You actually lived through rooming with me! Gary, you and Linda rock! Sorry we didn't make it over to the 'Bama, but I actually added it up and I know I put in 2 full eight hour shifts of drinkin' Friday and Saturday, so we were beat! Can't wait to do the class in Jan! Also, special thanks to the down under folks (Marci, Steve, Shane) and others for partying down with us. Hope to see you all again soon!

:) AuTgrDvr

Its too bad I missed you guys! I was waiting at Florabama 'cause I heard you were going there. Maybe next time.

Hockey, it was NOT a pretty sight to see by that time of the night.

Kristal is right - that is the most fun I have had on a dive weekend in ... well, a long time! And we didn't even dive - except for the hot tub.

Adamus is fan-f'ing-tastic. He will be the subject of book number six! I need more research time with him. I'll bring the Miller lite.

PaulWall was the mystery diver.

Now we know who has SOME of the pictures. What about the rest of the pictures? Mr. B may like the advertisement.

Did Denise make it home?

I remember something you told me on the way out to the O. Something about those of us living here have the option of diving on good days!
Howard

True - I do believe that as a local we don't have to dive when it is crapola. You would have had fun anyway - we all did

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom