Tanks for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of selling off some of my tanks. I really have more than I need for a weekend of diving, and got a little greedy...

Definitely for sale:

A pair of vintage '69 US Divers Steel 72 Cu Ft Tanks. Hydro'd this year with the + rating.

Currently set up with a dual outlet Sherwood Selpac Manifold (no isolation). Can break them down to singles with either a) vintage US Divers K Yoke valves with new burst disks or b) New Thermo Yoke Valves (non pro, yoke only). Or can sell valves with the manifold so you can swap later. No bands. Vis was done this spring. still contain ~1500 psi air from my last dive. Not O2 clean. I would like $300 for the pair with the manifold or the Vintage Valves, and $20 additional for both. Would prefer not to ship, but will charge actual prices. Tanks will be separated for shipping. Can deliver (at my convenience, for free) between Lafayette and Panama City/Ponce DeLeon)

I've been diving them with a Triple-L Gemini Hybrid BC. Dual Bladder (rear wing and jacket), dual inflaters (L and R), Extra long cam band, but does have holes for bolts/wing nuts. Size L-XL. $125

I have a pair of New Thermo Yoke Valves available, $25 shipped.

Sherwood Oasis DIN Regulator (1st and 2nd). Shows wear, but recently serviced. $75
with SPG and inflater hose$100. With Reg Bag +$10

Considering selling my Worthington LP95's. White painted, some scratches. 1 original hydro 9/05? and one 8/06? or so. Set up with thermo pro valves. One nitrox banded (over my protests) by the fill shop. One full of Air, and one 32%. $470 for the pair. Vis done this past spring.

I'm also thinking of selling my 1-person Diveyak. It's an inflatable kayak rated to 300lbs load.

I guess I'm a little tall for it, because cmufieldhockey had no problems paddling it.

$200 firm, delivery in the same region available. Shipping possible at the buyer's expense. 'yak, paddle, bag, foot pump, skegs

hee hee hee I hope this works. Here being the good lad I am here is a pic of it for you for your sales pitch:11::11::11::11:

Attachments

• paul-dump.jpg
    paul-dump.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 82
hee hee hee I hope this works. Here being the good lad I am here is a pic of it for you for your sales pitch:11::11::11::11:

hahaha Damn, my boss just asked me what I was laughing about. :)

Back
Top Bottom