ISOSAD: Monopoly Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ClayJar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, it's that time again. Time for an ISOSAD challenge and discussion of epic proportions. This thread's challenge is simple: We must come up with all the specific requirements and procedures to successfully plan and implement a game of Monopoly... underwater, of course.

(Obviously, the challenge is not complete until documentary evidence is posted that the challenge has been successfully handled.)

Anyway, let the games begin! (Or at least, let the thread begin. It'll take me a while to write up everything I've brainstormed so far, but we've got time, eh? :biggrin:)

I'm in as long as there is no free parking money!

I got dibbs on the canon!

International Semi-Organized ScubUNO Association of Divers

ISOSAD = "In Search Of Stupid A** Divers" ????????

That's hardly a sport......you can't spit out your window on the freeway and not hit one.........

Ooops. Sorry, I thought it said drivers. Never mind.

Okay, it's that time again. Time for an ISOSAD challenge and discussion of epic proportions. This thread's challenge is simple: We must come up with all the specific requirements and procedures to successfully plan and implement a game of Monopoly... underwater, of course.

(Obviously, the challenge is not complete until documentary evidence is posted that the challenge has been successfully handled.)

Anyway, let the games begin! (Or at least, let the thread begin. It'll take me a while to write up everything I've brainstormed so far, but we've got time, eh? :biggrin:)

Ideas:

• Dice in an enclosed clear container with a flat bottom allows easy rolling.
  • Calculators in waterproof bags and a slate to write current bank balance with any transactions added/subtracted as they occur. No paper money needed.
  • Magnetic player pieces and a stainless printed board. Board has rents, etc on the actual property spaces, and coded magnetic markers to indicate who owns a specific property eliminates need for property "Deeds"
  • Laminated cards for Community Chest and Chance
  • Dry suit with P valve & re-breather

Good start?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom