Thanksgiving in the Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheyeview

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Ft. Lauderdale, FL (The Diving Capital of the Worl
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dove Thanksgiving through that Saturday with Conch Republic in the Keys. Had a great time. Here are a couple of shots.

1196565371_Pederson-shrimp.jpg

1196565398_yellowtail-damsel-copy.jpg

1196565434_Seaweed-Blenny-gold-copy.jpg

1196568178_hog.jpg

1196653305_fire-coral.jpg

1196653280_eagle-with-diver-copy.jpg

Dove Thanksgiving through that Saturday with Conch Republic in the Keys. Had a great time. Here are a couple of shots.

1196568178_hog.jpg
Great pictures, you have any idea what the name of this fish is? I saw one once and have always wondered.

Nice juvi damsel. You've got to be fast to catch those. They move around too much. That's why dSLRs were invented - juvi damsels and juvi angels, and juvi spotted drums...

All those little guys move fast!

Nice pictures.

David

Not too bad. I like the wreck photo and the photo with the fish with the sun behind it.
Which wreck in the Keys was the wreck photo taken on?
Gordon

Very pretty. Especially liked the Hogfish and the Sunball shot.

Very nice! The blenny is really cute! :D

Ed.

Nice juvi damsel. You've got to be fast to catch those. They move around too much. That's why dSLRs were invented - juvi damsels and juvi angels, and juvi spotted drums...

All those little guys move fast!

Nice pictures.

David

Thanks David. Yeah, I used to shoot the Motor Marine II with framers. Every once in a while I used to try, but it always made me nuts and I never got the shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom