Tell us something about yourself – Open to all Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa

Sr. Moderator
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Tell us something about yourself you would like others to know about you that does not involve your diving!
You can tell of your second favorite hobby or other interests. You can give us an insight on what inspires you, things you love to do or anything else that makes your heart go pitter patter.

I love to build funiture for my house and for my family.

I'm an ugly American; ugly enough to make a train take a dirt road.

Two wheels, two fins or two shoes beats four wheels anyday! My sig line is no exageration. If I can't be riding, I'd like to be diving and vice-versa. Also a big fan of single barrel bourbon, which is an unfortunate 3rd hobby as it excludes participation in the other 2.

Big fan of single malt whisky. Actually taking my first non-diving vacation in 10 years in 2008 - a trip to Scotland to tour and taste.

I collect teddy bears they're all over my house I have well over 100. When I travel I always have one with me though I often come home with more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom