Cave Diving Wallpaper for your Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Scubadiving Magazine sent me these cool cave diving wallpaper pictures by Steve Simonsen and thought you guys/gals might enjoy.

riviera_maya_05_1600x1024.jpg

riviera_maya_04_1600x1024.jpg

riviera_maya_03_1600x1024.jpg

riviera_maya_02_1600x1024.jpg

Those are awesome!!! I always thought of cave diving being very small confined spaces and the above pics were more like caverns.

Those are awesome!!! I always thought of cave diving being very small confined spaces and the above pics were more like caverns.

I've been in a cave where there was a 50 + foot dif between the ceiling and the floor, and there are MUCH bigger then that out there.

Nice 1 and 3 for me.

Hey y'all! Glad you like them! Here's the direct link to the wallpapers so you can download the one that's optimized for your monitor (we offer several monitor resolutions for each of the five wallpapers):

Riviera Maya Wallpapers - Scuba Diving Magazine

Look for more desktop wallpapers coming soon at scubadiving.com.

DSAO,
Nick

Well, they are all in the cavern zone ...

There are big and small caves in Mx, and plenty of caves that have small tunnels and then much larger sections.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom