Ikelite Repair Service Is Awesome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RockyHeap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I've heard of the exceptional customer service provided by Ikelite before, but now I've experienced it first hand. They exceed all expectations!

10 days before leaving for 2 weeks to Costa Rica dive trip, I'm going over my Ikelite housing for my Olympus SP-350 to check it out, and noticed an internal c-clip on a control button was missing, the control shaft seem a little loose so I was worried about an o-ring leak.

I sent off the housing to Ikelite, and they not only repaired my requested items, but they also upgraded some stainless side clamps, did some strobe cable repair, pressure tested the housing, provided me 6 spare cir-clips for field repairs if needed, but the did it all FOR FREE, and even 2 day shipped it back to me UPS FOR FREE.

Their phone calls and my questions were answered promptly and professionaly (THANKS BRANDY!!!!!!!!)

They will have a repeat customer from me. I've had nothing but problems dealing with FANTASEA with leaking housings that take forever to get repaired or replaced, and Sealife marginal quality gear.

Buy Ikelite and get professional gear with professional support. Yes they cost a bit more, BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!

THANK YOU IKELITE for getting my housing repaired beyond my expectations in a 5-6 day turn around time including shipping. YOU GUYS ROCK!

diver dave

Their customer service is legendary. I shipped my housing in for a repair, I got it back quickly and no invoice for repairs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom