New Underwater Imaging Store in Southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2O Photo Pros

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi everyone! H2O Photo Pros is proud to announce the opening of our new Showroom in Newport Beach, California. Our state of the art showroom is located at 2429 West Coast Highway, Suite 101, Newport Beach, CA 92663 and is filled with the latest toys from the all leading manufacturers in Underwater Photo & Video. With 3 flat screen TV's displaying Underwater HD footage, and digital photo slideshows, as well as 3 Apple Editing stations with the latest software from Adobe, Apple and more, H2O Photo Pros is your Underwater Imaging Superstore.

From Cameras, housings and accessories...to Editing Systems, education and travel, we are your one stop shop for anything and everything underwater!

Stop in and check out the latest toys, and take advantage of our new store Grand Opening pricing as well as our Holiday Gift ideas and Package Specials!

Thank you Scott. I look forward to meeting you next time you are down here.

I love such toys and will have to stop in as well next time I'm over in O.C. Congratulations.

Absolutely. we are 10 minutes away. if you schedule it with me ahead of time, myself or one of our staff members will come pick you up in the H2O Mobile

Good deal, anyone willing to go the extra mile has my support. Next time Iam in the area, I'll stop by and check it out, looks like some pretty good deals you have there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom