Stop it please........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22

Contributor
Reaction score
I beg everyone on who's sole intent on this board is to stir-up crap to please stop it.

This constant barrage of mud-slinging doesn't do our fellow divers or our inducstry any good. It is sad when this board gets reduced to silly babble by certain people who have nothing better to do with their time.

The majority of members that post in the Ontario section are good people, honest people, some that I have met and some that I look forward to meeting after some discussions I have had with them.

To the person or persons ( Master Chief you know who you are )that seem to have a problem and only use this forum to spew crap-gossip, might I suggest that you take it some place else. It is clear that you have something against fellow divers, people who run dive operations and even the moderators that try their best to separate the fact from fiction posted here.

Stop it please.................:(

...don't beg ....it is unbecoming of you....:wink: .....The **** disturber knows who they are and if you respond to them , it is just like adding gas to a fire..........The rest of us are above these goofs.

Back
Top Bottom