To all you (mis) users of ClayJars logo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

300bar

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
If you made your DD t-shirt with this beautyfull logo
PLEASE POST A PIC. :dork2::dork2:
We love to see it.:lotsalove:

Miss, misses, master, or mister, none of that matters. As long as they're Dork Divers, they certainly free to use the Dork Diver logo I created.

Of course, if people *are* using it for printed goods and such, I'd recommend grabbing a fresh copy. The original version was basically a prototype, and now I've finished the nice vector-based version. (To the non-technical DDs, that means you can blow it up as big as you want, and it never gets all blocky, blurry, and otherwise ugly.)

Anyway, there's a really big version available for anyone who want to print it on things (like CafePress and such), and if you're so inclined, the vector file is available. If you're planning to make something and rendering your own file sounds like something to do with grease or jail or gumbo or something, feel free to ask me. I can help you figure out exactly what you need to get the best results, and I can even make the file or files for you. (I happen to like helping people, especially when they seem to like my work. :biggrin:)

If you have no idea what anyone's talking about here, it's basically this:

I hadn't seen this before . . . It's very clever!

I adapted the logo slightly to make a special version just for CafePress oval stickers. (The normal version gets its fin tips chopped off, and it just doesn't look great when you slice it into an oval.) Anyway, that's up on the page now, too, and I also put it up on CafePress for anyone who wants some tank stickers or whatever. :biggrin:

(I've never liked less-a-penny prices, so I rounded the price up to $2.50 even. If you order, I'll make a penny a piece, but if that's a problem, you can either use the files yourself or PM me and I'll donate or just lose the penny. :D)

By the way, I picked up a few oval stickers so I can slap them on some tanks or gear or something. (Maybe I should viz the tanks early so I don't have to scrape the stickers back off in a couple months -- I do viz by the book.)

I figured as long as I'd already done two out of three of my Dork-affiliated pursuits, I may as well make it the trifecta. Since I've already posted the others here, I figure it doesn't hurt anyone for me to post the last, eh?

HazelnutScuba2.jpg

I also made a T-shirt for myself... tell me if this is dorky enough:

HazelnutScuba-Shirt-001-00--500x456.jpg

(I'm particularly happy with my impression of a hazelnut. It's not easy to make those things look decent!)

Top of the world :lotsalove:

Need a logo call Clayjar :D

Back
Top Bottom