Where to find Magic Filters in the States?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reef photo has them however if you want I ordered mine right from the website and had them within a week so it doesn't take long.

Randy and Angie, where are you guys staying in Cozumel? We have a group coming down the day after Xmas?

Staying at the Caribe Blue. Arriving the 23rd

Where will your group be staying?

I used mine on a couple of dives in grand cayman which were ok but I was deeper than they were rated for but the water was clear so it wasn't bad. When I was in belize I had no luck at all but was able to work around that a little bit with some post editing. The day I was in belize it was overcast all day so very little natural light to help out.

Underwater PhotoTech in New Hampshire also sells them. They sell 1 and 3-packs.

I just returned from the Red Sea. My main rig has a strobe. I used the Auto Magic on my Fuji F31 as a backup. Tomorrow I'll get those photos posted.

The filters work well, but you need to be in an area with sunlight. It's best to have the sunlight at your back. Here's my gallery from Fiji last year with the original Magic Filter.
Fiji 2006 Underwater Photo Gallery by Josh Krancer at pbase.com

Back
Top Bottom