http://www.diveheart.org/

Opinion and Personality Surveys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DvrSkip

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
The NACD and me, Skip, the chair of the NACD's Science Committee is interested in gathering data on scuba diver's attitudes toward various gear configurations, and solo diving. We are also interested in the personality traits of scuba divers. The link shown below is a webpage with links to the surveys in two formats: Microsoft Word and Online. If you could take a few moments, visit the site, maybe fill out a survey or two (or more), we sure would appreciate it.

thanks,

-skip

Personality Survey for Scuba and Cave Divers

I edited the original post to include the link :)

I did a few. Will come back and finish the rest but for now it is time for me to get hoppin' :)

I think that it would be financial suicide to give out some of the information requested in the surveys.

Just make something up for the mother's maiden name :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

I think that it would be financial suicide to give out some of the information requested in the surveys.

I guess you are referring to birthdate and mother's maiden name?

I need some means of relating the various surveys back to the same person without being able to find out anything else about the person.

Feel free to make up a birthdate and mother's maiden name, but please use the same fake one for each survey completed. Otherwise I will not be able to correlate them and that's the main thing. Remember, nowhere should you put your name, where you live, ssn, etc.

I can also fax, mail, or email the surveys to anyone who would rather have them that way. Just pm me or email me at: psyskip@mtsu.edu

And thanks to the staff for putting in the link I missed....?

Here it is again: Personality Survey for Scuba and Cave Divers

thanks to all,
-skip

I guess you are referring to birthdate and mother's maiden name?

I need some means of relating the various surveys back to the same person without being able to find out anything else about the person.

Feel free to make up a birthdate and mother's maiden name, but please use the same fake one for each survey completed. Otherwise I will not be able to correlate them and that's the main thing. Remember, nowhere should you put your name, where you live, ssn, etc.

I can also fax, mail, or email the surveys to anyone who would rather have them that way. Just pm me or email me at: psyskip@mtsu.edu

And thanks to the staff for putting in the link I missed....?

Here it is again: Personality Survey for Scuba and Cave Divers

thanks to all,
-skip

Here's how you will be able to tie all of mine together. For date of birth I answered either "refuse to answer" or "none of your business". For mothers maden name I answerd "refuse to answer", "none of your business" or "try to guess".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom