MBT in Pensacola has a new store

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I saw MBT's new store yesterday. WOW - it is a great location and much bigger. They moved down Barrancas right across the street from the golf course. So if you're looking for the shop as of December 21st, that is where they are.

I'm excited about all the new products that they are talking about getting in, now that they have all this extra space. Good luck to Jim and Fritz.

By the Way - they have a great sale going on to clear out inventory at the old shop this week. I haven't been by there to look but a friend of mine said they have some good stuff on sale.

Great. It was kinda packed in that little shop when there were a dozen people waiting to pay for a charter and sign their forms.

This is great news for them and for for us the divers....These guys have gone the extra mile for me and I'm sure many others over the years. When Fritz had only been open a couple of months I was in Pensacola wanting to dive and could find no one to dive with/through, an old fisherman told me of this new store on Navy Blvd, he was there and the only shop open in the area, he got me hooked up with a ride for the week and I have given him my business ever since, they will treat you right. So I hope they just keep on rockin'........
Yarg

Another shout out to Jim and Fritz great service guys..

The extra room is an added plus. But don’t forget if it wasn’t for their above and beyond service they offer they wouldn’t have need for a larger store. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom