The paulwall/SB Dine-around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
So yesterday, since I was working and unable to dine, I arranged to have lunch with a brand new diver and SB member Doll_Fin. Karen and I discussed our past trips and what we expect from buddies, and gear considerations. General Dive-type stuff. We had a pleasant lunch before I had to get back to work.

Then, after work, I had to take my wife out to Metairie for an appointment. Since Mat (SuPrBuGmAn) was in town, I had arranged to meet him for dinner/drinks at a nearby eatery. I considered it sort of an "intervention" to try to break the power the underworld has over him. He quickly explained that he had not given up on salt water, but just is drawn by the siren of the manatees to those caves and caverns. I personally wouldn't know a sink from a hole in the ground, but we discussed a future exploratory trip along the Choctawhatchee, Holmes creek, and the Chipola for less traveled springs friendly to both OW and cavern/cave divers.

All in all, two great meals. One with a brand new diver, one with an "old salt".

I have been wanting to go on a tour of the springs for a while. There are several popular ones that I have never been to. I would even be willing to camp(did I say that out loud) if that is the only facilities available at some of the sites. I would like to wait until a time that Andy is out of school though so that he could come along.

Denise just in case your memory is a bit fogg'd from the jucczzi heat and miller I said ... " if ya dont find me handsome ya better find me handy" NOT " call me Andy".....lolololol

And I seem to recall telling you you were both....so I get to call you whatever I want to :wink:

You're toooo sweet....Andreas...and you haven't met my son yet, Andy..who is a sweetheart like you :wink:

Paul, we haven't hijacked your thread have we? It didn't really have a point to it did it? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom