Pictures of fish/aquatic species in, on and around fresh water shipwrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Northdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am hoping this online community of scuba divers can help me in my search for any pictures/video of fish and/or aquatic life that have been captured in, on and around fresh water shipwrecks. My focus is on the Great Lakes, but I will take anything at this point, since I am hitting a brick wall in my search. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance and I hope all your dives are a new adventure!!!!

No specific species in mind and this is personal quest to see if anyone has these types of pictures. All of us have seen pictures of salt water wrecks, teaming with life, but I am looking for the flipside for freshwater and if life is just as abundant. Thanks for the reply.

Well the wrecks I've done on in the Great Lakes are teeming with life, although it's pretty much in the form of Zebra and Quagga mussels. I see a fair bit of bass on them, the very occassional catfish, and maybe some perch, but no the wrecks here aren't swarmed by fish like they are in Saltwater. I might have some pics, I'll check when I get home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom