Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oriskany Divemaster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Celebrate the holidays by diving with Captain Jeff and me on the Oriskany. The holidays aren't the same without a trip into the Oriskany, enjoying the warm December breezes, the clear blue water, the abundant marine life, and a few beers afterward.

We'll provide a comfortable boat ride aboard the Daisy D: a wide, stable, fast 32 foot Catamaran, we'll have snacks, drinks and plenty of sunscreen for the surface interval. Plus I'm leading a guided dive for those interested in getting the most from their Oriskany Experience.

We only have a couple of openings for Sunday, December 23rd, and Saturday, December 29th, so if you're interested PM me for more details.

Hope to see you threre.

Eric

Yep, I'm on the Dec 29th with ya Eric.
So far the water temps are still in the seventies. Very nice.
Lookin forward to it.

Don W

Good to see there are still divers on this board, Don. For a while I thought I had logged on to "Bigsissyboard.com" Looking forward to experiencing the Oriskany with you.

Eric

Good to see there are still divers on this board, Don. For a while I thought I had logged on to "Bigsissyboard.com" Looking forward to experiencing the Oriskany with you.

Eric

Still diving every weekend :) Dunno what the deal is?

Who knows?

You're with us on the 29th, right?

Mat, I've got to be honest here. It'll be good to dive with some REAL divers and not some Candypants scuba diver wannabes who don't want to mess up their hair or get their gear wet. Perhaps instead of diving they should spend their time on "www.itstoocoldtogodiving.com" where they can comiserate with the other Candypants scuba diver wannabes and exchange ideas on hair products and nail tips. But don't expect my 9 year old daughter to join in. No way, Jose. She'll be freediving the Mighty O that day while her daddy leads guided dives, showing all the incredible marine life and cool swim throughs on the Oriskany.

Looking forward to it, Mat.

Wooooo Hooooo!!!!! I am diving with Eric on Dec 29th!!!

But you do have warm towels right? :D

Eric,

Check email and PM with info. Mat can't make it, but I am still in for the 29th. Look forward to meeting some more SBers. Can't wait to splash on the Mighty O.

Who knows?

You're with us on the 29th, right?

Mat, I've got to be honest here. It'll be good to dive with some REAL divers and not some Candypants scuba diver wannabes who don't want to mess up their hair or get their gear wet. Perhaps instead of diving they should spend their time on "www.itstoocoldtogodiving.com" where they can comiserate with the other Candypants scuba diver wannabes and exchange ideas on hair products and nail tips. But don't expect my 9 year old daughter to join in. No way, Jose. She'll be freediving the Mighty O that day while her daddy leads guided dives, showing all the incredible marine life and cool swim throughs on the Oriskany.

Looking forward to it, Mat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom