Complete Video Setup for a fraction of the price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh

Contributor
Reaction score
This is an excellent system for someone looking to get into video without breaking the bank. Ikelite housing and Canon Elura 90 are both in excellent condition with NO dings on ports/glass. All pcs have been meticulously maintained and are in top working condition. If you have any issues with this setup I will refund your money in full, minus shipping.

See what the camera can do at: AQUABLUE DREAMS. The Cocos and Palau slide shows will give you an idea. Note, they are MPEG1 for posting to the web.

YOU GET
1. Canon Elura 90: New US$498.00. All of the original cords, original battery, Owners Manual, Dryland Wide Angle Lens, remote, etc….
2. Ikelite 6061 Housing: New US$619.00. With all pcs and Owners Manual.
3. Canon #23 Extended Life 4hr battery: New US$73
4. One Inon UWL 100 wide angle lens: New US$329. This is a wetmount lens. Glass is in perfect condition. Comes with a DIY push UR Pro Filter for blue-green water: New US$93.
5. One UR Pro Filter for Housing Port
6. All Port coverings
7. 2xBall joints for handles to attach video lighting: US$22each

Original Total Cost about: US1730.00

Will Sell for: US$600 or best offer

Email me here or at www.aquabluedreams@gmail.com with questions or offers, thanks!

Canon Elura 90
Consumer Camcorders - High Definition Camcorders - DVD Camcorders - Single Chip CCD Digital Camcorders - Digital Camcorder - Elura 90 - Canon USA Consumer Products

Inon UWL 100 Wide Angle Lens
http://www.digitaldiver.net/lib_docs/UWL100ManualVer1.21.pdf

Ikelite Housing
6051 Ikelite Underwater Video Housing for the Canon Optura 30, 40, 50, 60, MVX40i, MVX45i Camcorders

Attachments

• videosetup.jpg
    videosetup.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 132
  • videohousin.jpg
    videohousin.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 115
  • videomisc.jpg
    videomisc.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 97
I'll take it. Please contact me asap as I'd like to use it during an upcoming trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom