How to spot a Kidspot or Before & After shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Every year I grow my beard for a monologue I do on the life and times of St. Nicholas ... for the first time in 12 years he has no scheduled appearances which means I decided to stop my mask leak early ... And for all my regular dive buddies and those of you that are coming to visit I figured you'd need a current pic to identify me on the beach too :wink:

before.jpg

after.jpg

Aloha, Tim ... the beardless one once again :D

Having seen you furry and unfurred before, I would recognize you. But it's sure a dramatic difference!

Dude you look 10 years younger without the beard. At your age that doesn't much matter. At my age it matters a lot so I've been beardless for many years now :)

Dude you look 10 years younger without the beard.

That always seems to be the case when guys start to hit their forties. Always seems like the beard starts to gray first.:wink:

Someone should probably tell him he looks hot too. Egos are fragile right? I'm not going to tell him that but someone should.

Back
Top Bottom