Scubapro Regulator Instruction Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rslatkin

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Are any of you able to download the Scubapro regulator instruction manual from their website? I don't mean the technical manual, just the manual for users.

On scubapro.com, I click on Product Support, Instruction Manuals, SCUBAPRO products, Regulator Manual, but I get nothing. If anyone has this pdf available or knows the trick to getting it from Scubapro's website, please let me know.

Are any of you able to download the Scubapro regulator instruction manual from their website? I don't mean the technical manual, just the manual for users.

On scubapro.com, I click on Product Support, Instruction Manuals, SCUBAPRO products, Regulator Manual, but I get nothing. If anyone has this pdf available or knows the trick to getting it from Scubapro's website, please let me know.

Hello,

I just checked and came up with the same results....might be a site problem.

Is there a question that we may be able to help you with here?

c

Hello,

I just checked and came up with the same results....might be a site problem.

Is there a question that we may be able to help you with here?

c

Nothing specific. I recently bought a used Scubapro Mk20/G250, and wanted the manufacturers owners manual. I'm the kind who likes to read the manual. The reg in the shop now for its recall service.

PM sent.

IIRC even when the site was working properly, saving the PDF took some contortions. (Unfortunately, don't remember the exact details.) I really dislike web sites that force you to use Flash just to perform basic navigation. That's a poor overuse of Flash that just makes getting around the site cumbersome and annoying.

Nothing specific. I recently bought a used Scubapro Mk20/G250, and wanted the manufacturers owners manual. I'm the kind who likes to read the manual. The reg in the shop now for its recall service.

OK, still no joy at the SP site, but if you are into reading manuals, here is a link to manuals that will be far more helpful than the owners.

www.frogkick.dk - /manuals/scubapro/Manuals/

OK, still no joy at the SP site, but if you are into reading manuals, here is a link to manuals that will be far more helpful than the owners.

www.frogkick.dk - /manuals/scubapro/Manuals/

Yeah, as an engineer I think she needs/ prefers the service manuals. :wink:

May I suggest:Vance Harlow's, SCUBA REGULATOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
SCUBA REGULATOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR by Vance Harlow

and Regulator Savvy by Pete Wolfinger
Peter Built Co.

They are both good reference in different ways, even if you never decide to do your own maintenance.

Yeah, as an engineer I think she needs/ prefers the service manuals. :wink:

May I suggest:Vance Harlow's, SCUBA REGULATOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
SCUBA REGULATOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR by Vance Harlow

Does this get really brand specific on trouble shooting and repair?

To the OP: The owner's manuals that I got with my MK 20s, 25s, G250s and R190s don't tell you anything about repair and operation other than washing and how wonderful SP regs are.

Does this get really brand specific on trouble shooting and repair?

To the OP: The owner's manuals that I got with my MK 20s, 25s, G250s and R190s don't tell you anything about repair and operation other than washing and how wonderful SP regs are.

Vance's manuals actually mention brands, the Peterbuilt's do not. But even so, from the descriptions and diagrams you will not have any doubt in your mind where he is coming from. For the price, get both and while you are at the Peterbuilt site, pick up some handy tools and save on the shipping. After one or two years you will have recovered your investment and in the meantime had a good read.

couv

Back
Top Bottom