Mk17 DIN conversion????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duncan Campbell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a DIN conversion kit for my Mk17 and I can't find anything that specifically labeled as suitable for the Mk17...

It seems there's a DIN conversion kit that will do the Mk 16, 20, 25, etc but the Mk17 is not mentioned..

Anyone give me some advice???

Cheers

Thanks...

Scubapro has a universal DIN kit. It works with basically everything except the Mk 5.

Torque it to 22 ft pounds - you will need a 6mm long reach allen head socket to do it properly.

Trident sells a DIN kit for the Mk 5 and another one for everything else, but not everyone has had great luck with the trident kits.

Some of their stuff is fine and is the same stuff rebranded and sold by numerous other companies - almost always for a lot more money - but other items are indeed a bit of a gamble and I sometimes question the quality control on the things they sell.

Back
Top Bottom