Couple of quick questions.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbm

Contributor
Reaction score
What is the driving time from Toronto's Pearson airport to Kingston? Best time of day to drive that route?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards; jbm

Should take about 3 hours if you do it at night.
About 5 hours if you do it between 6:30am to 10:00 am
or 3:30pm to 7:00pm
That's what it takes me and I do it 2 or 3 times a week

Are you coming this way to dive ??..If you are let us know, perhaps some of us can catch up with you. DiveDude owns his own charter, so perhaps he might have some empty spots on a charter when you are around.......

If an option fly in to Ottawa and you will avoid the traffic in Toronto. Kingstons basically in the middle. You can also hit Brockville diving as well that way.

Divedude....I may be making this drive in a few weeks....thanks for the information.

Butch103....Yes, I am coming your way this summer. I'm planning on some training in Kingston. Plus I have to see some of these wrecks you people go on and on about!! It would be great to hook up and do some diving. By the way, say "Happy Birthday" to your wife!

GTAdiver.....Thanks for the heads up about doing the drive out of Ottawa...won't work for this trip, but it could in the future. Thanks!

best regards; jbm

Back
Top Bottom