Oceanic/Aeris 750GT PC Downloaders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrbiff

New
Reaction score
I have been reading that the Oceanic DataTrans Plus and the Aeris 750GT computers are pretty much the same computer. Does anyone know, with absolute certainty, if the Oceanic PC Downloader will work with the Aeris 750GT computer? (Perhaps someone has access to both systems and can check this out?)

I just bought the Aeris 750GT and now I see that a few people, including myself, are searching for the downloader kit for this computer and having no luck. I can, however find the Downloader for the Oceanic computer. I can get the software, I just need the downloader to use it.

Thanks to everyone in advance for any help. I'm enjoying reading all of the great information I am finding here on this board.

The downloader will probably work. I found an old US Divers downloader for a computer that looks just like the 750GT. I tried the downloader with the accompanying US Divers software but it didn't work with my 750GT. But the downloader worked just fine when I got the Aeris 750GT software to use with it.

Don't get too excited, the 750GT software isn't too elaborate - no air use data supplied and the graphic of the dive profile isn't all that exciting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom