Providenciales 2/15-2/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim Ingersoll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone going to be in Providenciales 2/15-2/22? I'm with the family this time and have no one to dive with.

Nope, only I wish I'd be there. Is this a compare trip, since you just returned from C.B. & L.C.? Do you usaully give Fifi your biz?
Hope you have a great time. I'll be at home thinking of your trip;-0

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

Not going to be there either but I was there last October and all I have to say is "OH MY GOD!!!" The diving was fantastic. Great vis, deep walls, and some of the most beautiful marine life I've ever seen.

Enjoy,

Scott

caymaniac once bubbled...
Nope, only I wish I'd be there. Is this a compare trip, since you just returned from C.B. & L.C.? Do you usaully give Fifi your biz?
Hope you have a great time. I'll be at home thinking of your trip;-0

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

I don't dive with anyone but Fifi. I used Provo Turtle Divers for a few years early on but they dove too much in Grace Bay. They also dock on the north side of the island which makes for a battering on the way out if they do go to West Caicos. Fifi does West Caicos, Molasses Reef, Southwest Reef and French Cay exclusively. He also has an awesome new power cat. As to the compare, I usually enjoy Providenciales more than LC or CB. I relax more, drink less and see more. That what happens when I go with the family as opposed to the boys!

Check Out "Dive Provo". We cert'd with them last year and they were GREAT! They have aton of different sites they use, 3 boats and 2 different launch locations. Excellent crew's - they will really treat you nice! We are still realatively new to diving - but we have been to several different countries already and have yet to find an operator as good. Try them - you won't be dissapointed - they have a good website too!

Tim, I am going down on the 12th-20th, and getting cert'd on the 13th and 14th (with Fifi). If you are interested in diving with a noob let me know! I am also going with the family. Im 24 and my father will be tagging along too. If he gets worn out though, it would be nice to have a backup dive buddy! Let me know if youre up for it!

Dusty

I'm there! Let me know when you are diving during the week. PM Me.

Tim,
you slob, one week from today and you'll be all packed and ready to hit the blue. Just thinking about the Caicos, I don't think I ever saw turquoise like that of the Caicos. The color is especialy vivid when traveling to West Caicos, I seem to remember the clouds even relected the color.

Dive Safe,
Caymaniac;-0

I'll miss you all terribly. . . . NOT!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom