Equinox Pro 8 Housing for DVX 24P underwater!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evolve

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm brand new on this site, so I understand and be happy to accomodate if you'll want to triple check my legitimacy.
I have for sale an equinox pro 8 housing for the panasonic dvx100. You can get further info from the company website here....
Equinox Underwater Video Housings by WNRS - underwater video housings for Sony, Canon and Panasonic cameras

The thing is brand new in the original box, has never been used, and also has the rear lcd monitor viewer mounted into the rear glass for ease of operation. I think it's worth about 1700 u.s. with this option.
I'm asking a thousand plus shipping, or alternatively I'm looking for a camera crane/jib arm that I'd be willing to trade on.
You can email me at agratl@hotmail.com and I'll send you pictures.

Thanks and rest assured I'm legit.
Happy Holidays

Do you have pictures of the unit? Where are you located? I am interested in the unit. How long ago did you aquire it? Does it have replacement seals?

Scott

Damn that's too bad for both of us Billy. Still got that crane? If you do, and want to get rid of it, you can email me at agratlAThotmail.C0m and let me know what kind it is, condition, and what you'd want for it. P.S. I also have a sennheiser me66 microphone for sale or trade with a k6 power module and a windscreen if you're interested...

Thanks.

Price is now 800 plus shipping. It's still new in the box

Quick question, is the the black or yellow housing? BTW for anyone who is interested this is a great housing for an unreal camera.

Billy

Thanks for the bump Billy!! The one I'm offering has the yellow housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom