Jackson Blue Saturday 12/29/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison

Trusty Shellback
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Heading to JB this Saturday with Tom Smedley, where we plan to do several leisurely dives... Y'all come.
:D
Rick

Mind a third diver, limited to Intro level shinanigans? :D
Please do join us.
I'm not sure how early a start we can make, but should be at the Sheriff's office by 8 or so. That work for you?
Rick

Most definatley, thats about when I try to be there(sometimes a bit later even - assuming 8AM?). I just have to reconfirm that no more family is coming to the homestead for Christmas holidays - LOL

On the premise that I actually get to leave TX tomorrow, I may be able to make it. Although 8am is a bit early for me :wink: How long will everyone be there Saturday?

Where is Jackson Blue Rick? I may be intersted but need more info.

Ok Rick I did some further research and I realize I am not qualified to do Jackson Blue, either way you all enjoy it. Maybe one day I will be able to join you all.

On the premise that I actually get to leave TX tomorrow, I may be able to make it. Although 8am is a bit early for me :wink: How long will everyone be there Saturday?

I'll be good for 3, maybe 4 dives depending on outside temps. If you think you'll be a little late, and want to make sure people are around to dive, feel free to give me a ring.

... How long will everyone be there Saturday?
Don't see any reason to leave early... :)
Rick

If you miss this one you will miss a lot. I heard that Uncle Ricky will be testing his new rig. Just in last week. A friend caught this picture in the pool.

2261905BersiesNewRiga.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom