Apeks Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob S

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone out there purchased an Apeks Reg online from the Scubastore? Would appreciate your feedback. Also any other recommendations on e-retailers for Apeks Regs? Located in central USA. Bob S

Bought mine from LP, no issues, love the regs. Even asked them to set it up for me....

Bought mine from LP aswell, no issues after 4 dives. Got my LDS to assemble & test though just to be certain they are ok.

ATX50 for $299 - cant beat that.

Has anyone out there purchased an Apeks Reg online from the Scubastore? Would appreciate your feedback. Also any other recommendations on e-retailers for Apeks Regs? Located in central USA. Bob S

I haven't, but know good friends that have purchased from the scuba store (dive inn). Happy with purchases. Fast shipping. No problems. they ended up being repeat customers.

Chris

I bought my daughter an XTX50 from my LDS but think when it comes to replacing my current reg I'll get an XTX200 from LP.

I have bought 2 xtx100s with FSR 1st stages, 2 xtx50s, a DS4, a Vytec ds and 2 Gekkos.

I have found they have been brilliant to deal with, fast, no hassles and they provide the 2 year warranty in place of the manufacturer.

Cheers

I just bought two ATX40 with DST first stages and two Egress octopuses from Leisure Pro but I haven't tried them yet.

I got a XTX200 from Divetank.com about a year ago. Richard has been very help with all of my purchases.

I bought mine through Dive Inn (aka "Scubastore", Spain, as near as I could tell) in early '04.

At the time, I was comparing their total package with LP, and they had a slightly better deal. Even with international shipping, it stayed better.

No problems, no worries - it came as advertised, and quickly, too.

Ever order I've had with LP has also been no problems, no worries.

Bob C.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom