Where Did it Go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If your refering to the thread "where are the moderators" then I am not surprised. I have noted that any time there is any discussion on breathing air quality it has been deleted. I hope its just coincidence.

Hello

I've circled many diffrent types of discussion boards on the net and have come to understand that moderators are given full range over control and at times ajust the boards to there own likes and dislikes. I find that complaining about deleted threads are a waste of your valuable time.

Thumscrew

Obviously there was someone or something that the moderators felt didn't belong.

Why not start another thread with the info that you wanted to discuss further? It's not likely the topic was the problem but the participants.

Seems everytime there is a topic being discussed that touches a nerve it goes away. Is someone afraid of the discussion.

It just shows that the great world of diving in Ontario is all about politics. Very few dive shops avoid politics in the GTA. No need to mention which ones do or don't please... but the point is that I was hoping to avoid this on this board, sitting in the comfort of my house ...

I for one am starting to question the motives of some of the moderators, this post " Where are the moderators" dispite some obvious slams had some very informative information it, why delete the whole thread? Hitting to close to home for some?

eagleray2003 once bubbled...
I for one am starting to question the motives of some of the moderators, this post " Where are the moderators" dispite some obvious slams had some very informative information it, why delete the whole thread? Hitting to close to home for some?
I agree. The posts that were slamming could be cut but leave the good info. But hey I feel like a one watt light bulb in a power faillure when it comes to the censorship issues.

Back
Top Bottom