New Years Eve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have about 6 or 8 of us going to the Wharf on Canal Rd. Orange Beach for the Street Party Monday night.
This was a Great party last year and is expected to be even better this year with about a half dozen more bars open.
If anyone would like to join us I will be glad to post a meeting place and time.

Thanks Gary. I would love to see you guys again. My little hometown doesn't have a bar but we are going to a friend's house for a New Year's Eve party. (won't have as far to drive home) :D

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve and I look forward to diving with you guys again in 2008.

Gary could you give a little more detail about the Wharf? Believe it or not I have only been there once back when it was being built (pylon work) and it was not open yet. We were thinking about Pensacola or Mobile this year. Usually me and Pam go over to New Orleans but we decided to stay close to home this year

We have about 6 or 8 of us going to the Wharf on Canal Rd. Orange Beach for the Street Party Monday night.
This was a Great party last year and is expected to be even better this year with about a half dozen more bars open.
If anyone would like to join us I will be glad to post a meeting place and time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom