Hotel recommendations near Oriskany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are planning on diving the Oriskany this summer, and are looking for hotels in the area. We will have a couple of non-divers and would like a place that is on the beach so they will have something to do. Does anyone have any hotel recommendations? Preferably on the not too expensive side.

I always stay at the Courtyard in Pensacola. It is right off the Interstate, and an easy drive to the boat in the morning. I usually dive with MBT Divers out of Pensacola.

Thanks for all in the info so far. My only thoughts on the dive boat are I’m kinda leaning towards the larger boats. I have a back problem, and the bouncing of the smaller boats can jar it pretty bad.
So far I haven’t found any beach side hotels for under $300 per night. That just seems a little crazy, since you can get a nice all-inclusive resort in Mexico for less than that.
I checked out Beachside Resort Hotel which is about half that price, but there not exactly right on the beach, but probably close enough for the non-divers.

Thanks for all in the info so far. My only thoughts on the dive boat are I’m kinda leaning towards the larger boats. I have a back problem, and the bouncing of the smaller boats can jar it pretty bad.
So far I haven’t found any beach side hotels for under $300 per night. That just seems a little crazy, since you can get a nice all-inclusive resort in Mexico for less than that.
I checked out Beachside Resort Hotel which is about half that price, but there not exactly right on the beach, but probably close enough for the non-divers.

Steve, All hotels below are directly on Pensacola Beach. Depending on the time of year they can be expensive but not no $300.00 a night. The Daisy D. is docked close to all of these hotels and is a comfortable ride, No worries about jaring your back. let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach: Spacious hotel accommodations in Pensacola

Days Inn Pensacola Beachfront

Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Florida hotel - Pensacola FL hotels

Back
Top Bottom