Savannah Club Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rycra

Registered
Reaction score
Please join Blackbeard's Scuba Club in our first meeting of the new year this Friday the 4th in downtown Savannah at Tony Roma's (downstairs) starting at 7pm. If you've been looking for a dive club that welcomes all levels of divers, is family oriented, gets together monthly, and most importantly dives together than come join us this Friday. We are excited about starting our third year as a club and what 2008 has in store for us.

See you Friday.

I would join of have gone, but its like a 5 hour drive each way from Atlanta, you guys need to come up to this neck of the woods sometime, when we get some more water that is.....

No we had about 32 people show up went pretty good. Next month we have a lady from NOAA coming to talk about her 10 day stay in NOAA's under sea lab.

That might be worth the trip down, and then do some diving at the same time, how is the diving this time of year, and what are the best sites in which to dive?

This time of the year seems to be good. I heard the vis picks up this time of the year. I haven't been out here in a while. The water is not to bad in the high 50's.

Check with Capt. Walt - : : Mako Dive Charter : : or Capt. Bob - I-95 Exit 87    Richmond Hill .. Those will be your best bet.

The meeting was awesome as usual! But we also have our own boards too which everyone is welcome to come visit and say hello! Scubamarket USA

I will be doing a presentation in March on my whale shark expedition with the Shark Research Institute. Each month we try to have speakers and also presentations of the clubs trips. We are good company and the food is great. Since we are getting bigger, we are looking for new venues to host the monthly meetings!

Happy diving with the BLACKBEARDS! :pirate:
Carolyn:sharks:

I would join of have gone, but its like a 5 hour drive each way from Atlanta, you guys need to come up to this neck of the woods sometime, when we get some more water that is.....

Hmmm maybe you need to head this way! WE GOT WATER! LOTS OF IT!

Praying you guys get some rain very soon!
Carolyn:sharks:

I have been trying to find your group. Please tell me when the next meeting is since I've obviously missed the last one. I've been diving with my husband over 30 years since before we were married, but he died last year and I don't really know any divers locally. I'm in Bluffton.
can you give me an email to contact someone at?
Debbie Schneider
whatusea@aol.com

I have been trying to find your group. Please tell me when the next meeting is since I've obviously missed the last one. I've been diving with my husband over 30 years since before we were married, but he died last year and I don't really know any divers locally. I'm in Bluffton.
can you give me an email to contact someone at?
Debbie Schneider
whatusea@aol.com

You should be able to find info here.

Scubamarket USA: Savannah Scuba Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)

You can also call Scubamarket USA: Savannah Scuba gear NAUI & PADI Scuba Instruction Shop for more info.(888-476-5347) I am not a member but it looks like a really good club.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom