Nearest Dealer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K9Pig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nick, I was just wondering where the nearest dealer is to Omaha, NE? I'm really excided to see your new product line in person. Thanks!

K9,

If you could PM me with your information, i will have the nearest Hollis dealer get in contact with you.

Thanks for your interest in Hollis!

Best Regards,

I think you for got about me or was it some other reason. However, I did greatly appreciate the quick personal response from my PM with the phone call the next day JAN 4th, but haven't heard from your rep or you since then. I'm not sure if I said something wrong on the phone call or not? Still interested along with six of my dive buddies and not the one I mentioned.

I think you for got about me or was it some other reason. However, I did greatly appreciate the quick personal response from my PM with the phone call the next day JAN 4th, but haven't heard from your rep or you since then. I'm not sure if I said something wrong on the phone call or not? Still interested along with six of my dive buddies and not the one I mentioned.

Hi K9,

Seems as if the ball was dropped in the line of communication on our side, which i will take responsibility for. I will personally call you Tuesday morning when I arrive back from overseas. Until then if you would like to discuss any questions with our staff at Hollis on Monday, you can reach us at 510-729-5110.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom