What battery for Atmos Ai?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freddy1

Registered
Reaction score
Im getting ready to buy replacement batteries for my Atmos Ai. Which battery are you guys using and which batteries should I stay away from? Thanks....

I usually buy the battery kit that includes a new o-ring as well as a battery. It's not cheap, but I feel better knowing the o-ring is new when I close the hatch.

Im getting ready to buy replacement batteries for my Atmos Ai. Which battery are you guys using and which batteries should I stay away from? Thanks....

I usually get the replacement batteries at Radio Shack. They work well and I have not needed to change the "O" ring on either of our 3 ATMOS AI units. The oldest unit is 3.5 years old.

Ron, is it a regular 3V battery?

Yes. As per page 93 of the ATMOS AI owner's manual it is a CR2450 3V battery.

You can find it a t Radio Shack by following the following URL.

RadioShack.com - Power & Batteries: Home & office power: Calculator & watch batteries: CR2450 3V/600mAh High Energy Lithium Battery

Did you lose your owner's manual? If so, I suggest you try to see if you can get another one from Aeris (either paper or .pdf form).

There is a lot of valuable information in there that you should have available to you.

You can also download the owner's manual from the following URL:

DiveAeris.com - Scuba Diving Services - Manuals

Back
Top Bottom