Mako: What Do You Think About This...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You spend years growing from snack food to an apex predator, only to be taken out by a few rednecks with a small boat and shot gun.

What a waste.

Z...

it`a just not right, to go after it just cause it`s there? i guess i just miss the whole idea of it.I have been a fisherman my whole life and i`ve never went after or caught a fish just for the hell of it. but i guess it`s not my call on whats right.....i think i`d much rather have gone after the bull redfish the shark was chasing.....

I am a BIG fan of sharks and not killing them, and have alwayse said don't kill anything if your not going to eat it.
I can say these Guys did eat this shark, so it didn't go to waste. (for what its worth)

I am a BIG fan of sharks and not killing them, and have alwayse said don't kill anything if your not going to eat it.
I can say these Guys did eat this shark, so it didn't go to waste. (for what its worth)

Ok. But anyway,I think,that in hunting these species is more involved taking pictures,preparing jaws etc , than a good meal. Just my opinion...

You spend years growing from snack food to an apex predator, only to be taken out by a few rednecks with a small boat and shot gun.

What a waste.

Z...
I dont think it could have been said any better.

It seems here lately that there have been alot of big sharks being caught near shore. If only people could see the ocean the way divers do . I wish they could have cut him loose at the boat.

What a waste of a perfectly good shotgun...shooting underwater. They're lucky it was only the barrel that split. As for the shark, I hate to hear it but fisherman are not divers.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Back
Top Bottom