Speargun Hunter - 2nd Season is on now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Unfortunately I missed the first show yesterday because the Outdoor Channel still has not posted the schedule. The early report was it would start Wednesday, but it was off by one day... the show will air on Mondays and Thursdays at 1:30 pm EST and Saturdays at 9:30 pm EST.

Sheri Daye informed me that the first episode was with Daryl Wong in Hawaii. It will repeat Sat., and maybe Mon.

Other shows will include the Hell Diver's rig diving in LA... yes on SCUBA too, CA kelp diving, Hatteras wrecks, the FL Keys and more!

Chad

Attachments

• SGH pic logo.jpg
    SGH pic logo.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 305
sweeeeeet! Thanks!

I caught the Cali Channel Island episode. It was great, with 3 big white sea bass being speared. Chip Bissell takes down one over 50 lbs while Terry Maas get's it all on tape. Seeing the kelp forest brought back cold memories of my instructor training in San Diego... Brrr! Sheri reported that the water was 61 degrees, and she was wearing a 7mm suit with attached hood.

It's on again tonight at 9:30 pm EST.

Chad

It was a good show. Stumbled across it and did not see the first part though.

This week is the 1st of 3 episodes rig diving with the Hell Divers in LA.

David Dauzat and Mark Peart take Sheri and the SGH crew deep this time and they bag some big red snappers, mangrove snappers and AJs while Terry Maas catches all the action... and it's all on SCUBA!!

Mondays and Thursdays at 1:30 pm EST and Saturdays at 9:30 pm EST on the Outdoor Channel.

Chad

Thanks for the info, I will be emailing a work buddy to tivo at least the Hell diver episodes for me.

It's an entertaining show. I think their camera man's a very skilled waterman. I kinda wish someone would take 'em out in real 8' seas though! Bwahahahahaha!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom