looking for housing for sony fx1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a used L&M FX1 housing for sale here.

IguAnna,

If you don't jump on the housing pakman has pointed you to, I have purchased housings and equipment from B&H in New York, which Robint suggested, with good luck. There are also dealers here on ScubaBoard who you can locate by searching the Video Marketplace further.

Oh, and welcome to ScubaBoard. I wonder if you met a friend of mine, Sonja van Stek, in Dahab?

Hi,
Can you recommend me underwater housing for sony FX1 camcorder? I need wide angle and external monitor.
Not very well known in the English speaking world, but my absolute favorite (I have used many, many housings incl. Amphibico, Gates etc).
Sealux Unterwassertechnik Click video Housings, then click Sony Special, then click HDR-FX1
We've been using Sealux housings for years now (Panasonic NV-DX 100, Sony VX-1000, Sony-Z1). All housings super robust, super handling.

Back
Top Bottom