Videos from last Red Sea trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Peter,

I really enjoyed watching these video's - just beautiful - thank you. We are visiting the Red Sea for the first time in September 2008 and we are joining MY Sweet Dream for the Best of the Red Sea itinerary so to see your film was very encouraging! I know that a picture tells a thousand words, but did you enjoy this itinerary? What were the highlights?

Have a great day,
Caitlin

Hi Caitlin,

thanks for checking it out! Glad you enjoyed it!

I particularly enjoy diving in marine park where is Big and small Brother's. Really something special place is Daedalus (Abu Kizan), there is always exciting to see hammerhead sharks. Also nice is to visit Rocky and Zabargad Island. South itinerary is a little bit different, but still attractive in other way, endless coral garden, incredible macro world, reach of life... If you like such things, you must visit St. John's reefs. The underwater world from Abu Fendera to Elba reef is almoust intact. In last few years I was made more then 100 dives in Red Sea, but I am still under impressions that there is a lot of undiscovered places. Every new dive is for me something special.

Best,

/peter

Those are great films! Really interesting subjects and super quality. Thanks for sharing them.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for sharing these videos ! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom