We loved Pensacola!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishoutawater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Too bad we didn't get to dive though. Oh well, that's the breaks.
It was nice meeting Eric, Jeff, Denise and those other two divers. Sorry but I already forgot their names. We didn't get to talk very much.
We had a blast on Pensacola Beach though. Especially New Years Eve. We ate at Flounders again (Damned good grub!), then we hopped all the bars there next to the Paradise Inn. Good times!
One thing I noticed is how proud the locals are of their beautiful city. And they should be! It's not as built up as Panama City, which in my book, is a good thing. But the beaches are truly beautiful. Good restaurants. Cool bars. Nice and laid back. Very relaxing.
Except now I'm back to reality. :sad:

It was nice to meet you and your wife too!! The other two divers were Cameron and Glen. I'm glad you had a great time in Pensacola. And it is too bad we didn't get to dive. Maybe we will get to in the near future.

And reality bites...I'm there too..:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom