Video: X-Scooter = Fighter Jet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, that video may well be the most fun I've ever had related to a scooter. That movie is one of my ALL TIME favorites, and riding in a fighter is one of my pipe dreams. I don't think I'll ever do a scooter dive again that that song isn't running through my head. Thank you, Jonathan and Kevin!

That was a lot of fun. Thanks :)

They should sell that video to the guys who make the X-Scooters! My checkbook hand is twitching as I sit here.

Cool Thanks for some more awesome Video. This is great fun to watch, only thing more fun is to ride one. I have tried them and have to have one as soon as I can get away with buying one:)

I paste below a couple of links to one of my other favorite scooter Video

Dive Xtras - Makers of the X-Scooter (underwater scuba scooter DPV) - info@dive-xtras.com - 206 778 7328 - X-Scooter Videos

This one is just some HD videos I love to watch
Stage6 · Roatan Diving Part 4 Sharks - Video and Download · ronscuba

They should sell that video to the guys who make the X-Scooters! My checkbook hand is twitching as I sit here.

There is a definitive way to end the hand twitching...sign and ship the check!!! :D

It's a substantive investment in your diving fun and IMO is a sound investment compared against its competitors.

The form factor and efficacy of this tool outshines the other scooters with it's advanced engineering. Nothing like being able to carry the scooter in and out of the water without requiring a crane, or boat lift.

Mr. X loves his X Scooter

I picked one up in Washington 2 weeks ago. If the government knew how much fun they were, I am sure we would be taxed on using them...........they add as much fun to diving as compressed gas..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom