Fancy Meeting You Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
What a nice surprise...we needed to go shopping for the care home at WalMart and who do we bump into? Tim! It was so nice to see you!

We walk around some more and who calls my name? Jamie!

Now that just made my day :D

Thank you!!! I am glad I could do something to brighten someones day!!! I am very glad I got to see you again! Gotta love Wally World!

Did you all meet in the sporting goods section? I'm always in there looking for kids boots and fins.

That was so nice bumping into you and Roger there today ... Those completely unexpected types of surprises are always welcome :)

I ended up getting 9 DVD's today (I love $1 DVD's :D) - your Walmart has a much better selection than mine does :wink:

1 more day, then I head home Wednesday ...

Aloha, Tim

It was nice meeting your dad too :D

Does that mean movie night at your house?

for weeks to come ... weeks and weeks and weeks... I also was given 10-15 DVD's for christmas as everyone I know must have given me an undersea type movie/docu etc.. Amazing how many underwater movies are at walmart in the $1 bins :) I have sharks, whales, penguins (kinda water related) and undersea series and several others - lol

Works well as I don't have cable, so I just pull another DVD out :D but I need a larger storage shelf for them now ...

Did you all meet in the sporting goods section? I'm always in there looking for kids boots and fins.

Do you want a bag full?

We just cleaned the garage and I have no idea why I have so many with only two kids.

I was going to leave them in front of a dive shop after hours.:11doh:

If he doesn't want them, I'm always picking up kids boots too, they outgrow them so fast.

Aloha, Tim

for weeks to come ... weeks and weeks and weeks... I also was given 10-15 DVD's for christmas as everyone I know must have given me an undersea type movie/docu etc.. Amazing how many underwater movies are at walmart in the $1 bins :) I have sharks, whales, penguins (kinda water related) and undersea series and several others - lol

Works well as I don't have cable, so I just pull another DVD out :D but I need a larger storage shelf for them now ...
well.. with the "writers' strike".. there's slim pickin's on the boob-tube att (even with cable)..
so.. the $1 bin at wally-world aye :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom