LED 300 cord light unit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Recently had some problems with a the corded unit part of an LED 300 light purchased through DR Express, they passed the problem onto DiveRite directly, where it was dealt with by a gentleman by the name of Jerry Murphy, who I believe is the manafacturing manager (?), anyway the point of this post, he dealt with the problem in a most professional manner, and replaced the unit without hesitation and even Fed EXed it to me in Japan and this all happened within a 14 day period over the Xmas hols, I just wanted to publicly thank him for his amazing service. :wink:

Oh and on the subject of the light unit..when using the corded section the four square prongs in the head light unit part that hold the phono pin adapter need to be shortened by about 2mm as they scrape against the two small silver screws in the base of the corded section when activating. (and no im not turning the unit too far, only until the light activates and no further). I removed about 2 mm and now it works fine with no scraping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom