..........geaux Tigers............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Quite a game...........Click the link & enjoy the pics....------HEY Captain, we did it!!!!!.....GEAUX TIGERS........

GEAUXtiger/LSU NC 07 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LSUNC07027.jpg

It was like a holiday in New Orleans on Monday. Businesses shutdown at 2pm and from what I hear, the merchants are all proclaiming it was like a mini superbowl. They got three night minimums at the hotels and made a boat load of money. The local classic rock station boycotted all songs by groups from Ohio until after LSU defeated them, so no Pretenders, etc. I have to say though that I don't like the drawn out way the college bowl games are played now. I liked it better when they were all on New Years and it was over and done with instead of drug out for a week.

Blanco named today Tiger Day, in case you didn't hear it on the news. They are supposed to have a parade in Baton Rouge in a couple of weeks. Jindal will be in office by then.

It was like a holiday in New Orleans on Monday. Businesses shutdown at 2pm and from what I hear, the merchants are all proclaiming it was like a mini superbowl. They got three night minimums at the hotels and made a boat load of money. The local classic rock station boycotted all songs by groups from Ohio until after LSU defeated them, so no Pretenders, etc. I have to say though that I don't like the drawn out way the college bowl games are played now. I liked it better when they were all on New Years and it was over and done with instead of drug out for a week.

Blanco named today Tiger Day, in case you didn't hear it on the news. They are supposed to have a parade in Baton Rouge in a couple of weeks. Jindal will be in office by then.

Yep, but actually we had to have only a 2 nite minimum stay @ Hotel Royal, we made our reservations in August although our daughter & SIL made a 3 nite stay & went down Saturday........I enjoyed this one in the Dome more than '03's , for some reason I felt better walking out of the Dome than in Jan '04---Les Miles is DA MAN---& here to STAY.........GEAUX TIGERS.....what a game!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom