New Hollis scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoingItRightDave

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just saw the new Hollis scooter , looking at getting one :D , has anyone had a play with it yet ? and how does it compare to a Gavin side by side
Finally when wil they be avaiable in Australia :14:

Just saw the new Hollis scooter , looking at getting one :D , has anyone had a play with it yet ? and how does it compare to a Gavin side by side

Hi Dave,

We will be shipping the new H160 units within 60 days. The H320 will arrive shortly after.

If you are interested in getting your hands on one of these scooters, please contact Russell Kitt at rjk@oceanicaus.com.au. He should be able to give you more info on Hollis dealers in Australia, including pricing/availability updates.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call. 510-729-5110

Best Regards,

Hi diverdave2
Have you chased up any thing further on the hollis scooter here in OZ
Thanks Cliff

my h160 will arrive on april fools day , just in time for the dive to toad hall can't wait

I know you are a long way from L.A. but if anyone in our area is interested, we have the Hollis in stock and for rent. It is the fastest scooter we have tried to this date. See Karim at Hollywood Divers. He won't shut up about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom