Oriskany dive report 1/12/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It was a beautiful day onboard the H2Obelow diving the Oriskany. It was 68 degrees on the flight deck and 60-75 feet of vis. I spent the day with some wonderful people from Atlanta. One of the guys had been on the Oriskany before and he made the observation that the marine life was much bigger as a whole. We still saw many tropicals include grey Queen Angel that I had not seen before.

Shawn - A spearfisherman on board shot a larger Grouper and two good sized scamp. (I had the grouper for dinner!:D) It was a wonderful day and tomorrow looks just as good!

Come join us in the Panhandle of Florida/South Alabama.

LittleRich has a report on MBT's forum as well, said much of the same and that he tagged some scamp as well. Heard all the recreational divers didn't make the second dive due to temps closer to the surface. Sounds like a good day out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom