MK 10 grease video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you wiped more lube up in the towels than I use in a year. Love this warm TX water.:D

...I just watched your video....I also had nothing better to do today! :D

...actually it was kinda interesting, I have an Atomic B1 which I think is based on the Mk 10 1st stage.

Karl

I figured if it doesn't ooze out all over your not using enough.

I suspect that is correct said the WWW who doesn't even like beer colder that 45 degrees. But I'd have been putting the ooze back in a small container. I assume that was christolube. How much was that large tube and where? My 2 oz tube that I have
been using for the last 7 years is about half way gone. :lotsalove:

Superstar,

If that is Christo Lube, it must be disposed of properly. Seal those towels up in an air tight bag and send it to me as I am the only authorized Christo lube disposal facility in the US. ;-)

Cool video by the way...keep them coming. We need a sticky to cache all the scuba related videos out there.

couv

AWAP,
I usually use Dow Corning 111 but I thought I would try SuperLube, It was given to me from a sales rep. It is USDA rated H-I for food service. A 3oz tube goes for about $3.50. I don't use cristolube, I only breath air.

I greased my MK10 and took a video of it, I had nothing better to do today.
YouTube - Brads helmet cam, Scubapro MK 10
I'm rebuilding my regs today too, although I don't have the helmet cam or the groovy soundtrack. So far, it's not going well- I blew up my IP pressure gauge trying to test the relief pressure on my OPV valve that's on my argon reg.

I'm rebuilding my regs today too, although I don't have the helmet cam or the groovy soundtrack. So far, it's not going well- I blew up my IP pressure gauge trying to test the relief pressure on my OPV valve that's on my argon reg.

OK...it's not so bad, at least you know it's time for a new OPV.

Back
Top Bottom