Can I join the ranks of the Dork Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wasabi1264

Registered
Reaction score
Can I join the ranks of the Dork Divers? I've read your rules, and I agree to abide by them fully. Plus, I imagine I'm probably considered a dork by at least someone.

We welcome all divers, have fun looking around and meeting new divers.

Can I join the ranks of the Dork Divers? I've read your rules, and I agree to abide by them fully. Plus, I imagine I'm probably considered a dork by at least someone.

Rules? We don't need no steenking rules! Welcome to the light side :D

Welcome to the Dorkside of diving :lotsalove: :dork2:

AHH someone else from the East Coast.

I, for one, approve and accept you in the rankings of a Dork Diver.

You're ranking can be a DD-01 or DD-10 (not that big of a difference if you read binary :wink:)

Or, if you wish, make your own ranking! :D (with your own letters and numbers and thingy madgigs!)

:zen:

is there a way to know/understand the size of the DD corps?
Well, you can go through all the threads on ScubaBoard, but there's really no requirement to speak up to count yourself as a DD. It may even be a good idea *not* to have a perfect idea exactly how many we are, as someone would make a fuss about our being too many or too few. :wink:

Just jump in and have fun. No need for gear configuration, no extra training, no nothing. :D

Just play it safe is all whats required of DD. :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom